The Tortoise Website

The Tortoise Website
Click on image to go to Author website. "THE RACE IS NOT TO THE SWIFT." Eccl. 9:11

Wednesday 15 February 2012

A Thorough Edit of The Book Traveller

I spent the last six working days in editing The Book Traveller.
I want to thank the following reviewers for their invaluable criticism of The Book Traveller, which has prompted me to a thorough edit as a result of their comments.
Thank you to Mary Spencer, who contacted me via my website and Angela Wolf on Amazon.com, who both enjoyed my story, but pointed out some technical errors.
All my existing books will now be thoroughly edited and all new ones will be thoroughly edited before release to provide an error-free read to my growing band of readers.
I extend my apologies to those comparatively few readers who received or downloaded my books with typographical errors or corrupted text. These have now been eliminated from The Book Traveller and it has now been re-published.
If any typos are detected I should be grateful if you would contact me using the contact form on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment