The Tortoise Website

The Tortoise Website
Click on image to go to Author website. "THE RACE IS NOT TO THE SWIFT." Eccl. 9:11

Thursday 15 December 2011

Follow The Tortoise!

Slow and steady often wins the race! I have waited util my 65th year to publish my books because I didn't want to be an impoverished author. It always seemed to me that feeding my wife and children was a priority although I have always been in love with all things literary. Now that I am retired and have written five novels and a memoir, I am devoting all my spare time to writing and publishing my books.
I feel a great sense of satisfaction that I put my family above my own selfish desires but now that I have fulfilled my obligations to my family I can at last devote myself to the to publishing and marketing my books without feeling that I am depriving my family of the basic necessities and some of the luxuries of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment